Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fresh

Ladies, I have some good news. It seems like everyone is always trashing Americans for everything but our work ethic. Well, here is another victory for the lazy, fat, loud American. American women are better looking than their Italian counterparts. (In general and in my opinion and all other disclaimers to that effect.) Italian women tend to look older than us and still wear somewhat cakey makeup. It leaves them looking matronly. With their sexy clothes, they just look tired. Of course, there are stunningly beautiful Italian women, but I think we may have one on them. I feel like I look “fresh” here. I haven’t felt like that in years, no decades.

I'm reading Ayn Rand's The FountainHead again, and I wonder what Ayn would think of my superficial opinions. Maybe she could appreciate that I have the strength of character to remain superficial despite her constant sermons demanding otherwise. Really though, I love Atlas Shrugged, but I find the FountainHead a little tiresome, and I'm an architect. Not legally, I don't have a license so technically I can only call myself an architectural intern. Of course, Ayn would hate that. Actually, I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment