Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another quick note to my readers. You may experience a bit of a time warp while reading my posts. I am now online and in my new apartment in Paris. It's in the Latin quarter, bordering the St. Germain, which could not be more amazing. However, due to my complete inability to refrain from late night drinking with Addie and the lack of actual "free wi-fi" in Paris, I am behind. I blame everyone but myself.

BTW, the spell check on my blog site is now in French so I also beg you to forgive my terrible spelling.

1 comment:

  1. The snow is gone and we are in the high 70s..heaven. the neighbors sat outside enjoying the gift. My car is dead. Hope it is the battery.

    Ah Paris. Does this apartment include 96 steps? Who is Addie? I look forward to hearing what sandwich replaces the arugala,prosc. whilst you are in France.

    Saturday is Tristan's first playoff game. Cheering him on at noon and then the OSU vs Penn State game. Monday, Kirsten and I are going to review Thanksgiving recipes at Forza over a Tuscan coffee. Yummmmmy. Do the French favor turkey? Love

    ReplyDelete