Friday, February 12, 2010

Home

Home. I’m ready. I miss Mike, my family and friends, and speaking English. I miss the not so mighty dollar and bagels. God, I miss bagels. I miss coffee to go and doggie bags. I miss wide highways and big kitchens. I miss football and Project Runway. I miss running. This is the longest I have ever gone without running. I miss skiing, although I hear the snow sucks. I miss men that can understand my words, if not their meaning. I miss my seemingly limitless underwear collection. (This sounds sexy, but it’s only because I never throw out old pairs.) I miss the majestic beauty that is Colorado with big, wide open spaces and lots of fleece. I’m embarrassed but I’m just going to say it. I miss Starbucks. I miss working and thinking about something other than myself. I’m bored with that topic. It’s time. I’m coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment